- Département du Fako (Limbé)
- Département du Lebialem (Menji)
- Département du Mémé (Kumba)
- départemen du Ndian (Mudemba)
- Département du Koupé Manengouba (Bangem)
- département de la Manyu (mamfé)
The South West region is one of the two English-speaking regions of Cameroon.
It is characterized by a rich always green vegetation cover resulting from strong . rainfall and abundant agribusiness
The area boasts many tourist attractions including:
- The remains Colonial with the palace of the German governor Von Puttkamer built in the early 20th century;
• Mount Cameroon , a height of 4100 meters, active volcano;
• The Korup National Park living museum of more than 300 million years and containing flora and fauna of a rare variety;
• The Limbe Botanic Garden created in 1892 by German horticulturists;
• The Limbe Zoo, open year round to tourists;
• Lake Barombi in Kumba in a lush setting. The southwest are also beautiful gray sandy beaches bordering the Atlantic Ocean.