- Département du Mayo Louti (Guider)
- Département de la Bénoué (Garoua)
- Département du Mayo Rey (Tcholliré)
- Département du Faro (Poli)
With its 3 national parks, Benue, Bouba Njiddah and Faro, totaling an area of 730,000 hectares, Northern Region in Cameroon, the concentration area of choice for most specimens representative of African wildlife; whether large mammals, primates, reptiles or birds
This wildlife potential has resulted in the following forms of tourism.
- < li>
Vision Tourism or photo safari with over 600 km of slopes open each year
• hunting tourism. sport hunting and sport fishing in areas specifically appointed and distributed around the national parks and most of which are leased to professional hunting guides.
The Lagdo Dam with its wonderful island hyraxes, is also one of the attractions of this region.
With its international airport, is Garoua with Douala and Yaounde, one of the main gateways to Cameroon.